First EVER Prissy Pants Contest!

So I came up with this "thing" that I've just been called an "Activity Keeper" (for lack of a better name or even a mediocre name!). I really, really need a name for this "thing".
The only requirements:
It MUST be cute
It MUST be unique
It MUST be fun
How to enter:
Just click on the comments link below and leave your suggestion. How could it be more simple?
Who will win:
YOU! I'll pick my most favorite name suggested. In the event that I just can't decide I'll post the top suggestions for a vote.
What you get:
If you leave a suggestion you'll get 10% off your next Prissy Pants order. And if your awesome suggestion is chosen you will receive a "thing" all for you in the fabric of your choice! Jump back! Who needs Oprah and her fancy give-aways!
So please, please, please, wrack your brain, ask your friends, consult with your pets, harass your co-workers, bribe your kiddos, just come up with a name. And since all contests must come to a close, I need your suggestion by April 1st.

9 comments:

Mary Verdery said...

I'm working on it!! I have a few ideas and hope to have a little something by this weekend :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monica P. said...

1. The OCD Tote :-) JK

Unknown said...

1. All Purpose Bag
2. Can't Leave Home Without It Bag
3. Life Saver Bag
4. Save My Sanity Bag
5. Lookit Me! I'm SO Organized! Bag
6. Because You've Been Good Bag
7. No, We Aren't There Yet Bag
8. Keeps Me From Screaming At My
Kid(s) Bag
9. The Anything/Everything Bag

Between You and Me said...

I've been sitting here for 5 minutes trying to come up with something spectacular....it's harder than you would think it would be....

if it's to be used for things to pull out to do with your kids...projects/activities... then you could call it "family fun box" or "rainy day saver" or "activity archives"

it it's to be used for keepsake items you could call it "special somethings" or "memory keeper"

ugh..harder than I thought.

Garretts said...

How about the...
"Can't Do Without It Clutch"

Can't wait to see what you decide or see the vote.

Monica P. said...

How bout the CEO: Cute Everything Organizer

Ladybuglydia said...

Let's see, how about the Kiddie Klutter Keeper, the Kangaroo Pouch or Kangaroo Pocket, or the Petite Portfolio-(for kids with serious stuff).

Ladybuglydia said...

I like the Kangaroo Keeper, the Kangaroo Pouch, or the Kangaroo Pocket. Also like the Petite Portfolio-(for kids with serious stuff).